We wish to use this opportunity to thank all guests that attended the flag off ceremony of our EU Agents for Citizen-Driven Transformation (ACT) project titled: Community Outreach on Sickle Cell Disease and Free Genotype Testing in Sokoto State.
The brief ceremony took place on Tuesday, 2nd November, 2021 at Sokoto Guest Inn.
Our special appreciation goes to the following:
– Dr Muhammad Ali Inname, Honourable commissioner of health, Sokoto. Thank you sir for personally attending and flagging off the project.We are most grateful for all your support, encouragement and cooperation.
– Honourable commissioner Ministry for Women and Children Affairs, Sokoto
– Hajiya A’isha Maina, Honourable special adviser female education board, Sokoto. Ably represented by D.G Hajiya Lubabatu Abubakar
– Representative of Special Adviser on SDGs, Sokoto
– Alh. Sani Umar Jabbi, Sarkin Yakin Gagi. Our very able and enlightened traditional leader in Sokoto State
– Alh. Abubakar Mode Dan Chadi, Director, National Orientation Agency, Sokoto
– Representative of CMD, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto
– Representative of CMD, Specialist Hospital, Sokoto
– All members of our board of trustees.
– All directors and volunteers.
– members of the media.
We appreciate you all and we pray for successful execution of the project in Sokoto State.
Thank you, all.
Dr Auwal Ahmed Musa
The Productive Youths Development Initiative
Wednesday, 3rd November, 2021